Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients:
- 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place bread dough ingredients in the bread machine pan (in the order as recommended in your manual!).
- Choose the dough cycle and press start button.
- Remove dough from bread machine and roll the dough into a 16″x21″ rectangle.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small dish, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread the dough with 1/3 cup butter and dust evenly with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up dough starting with the long side and cut into 15 rolls.
- Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise until nearly doubled. Approx. 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking prepare the frosting by mixing together cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract. Spread frosting on warm rolls just before serving. Enjoy your bread machine cinnamon rolls!