Pizza Dough Recipe For Bread Machine
Ingredients For Pizza Dough Recipe For Bread Machine
- 1/2 cup flat beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Yeast
Make sure your beer & water are at room temperature before starting and always check your bread machine instructions for the order to add your ingredients.
- Place beer, water, butter, garlic, italian seasoning, oregano, salt, flour, sugar and yeast in your bread machine.
- Select your dough setting, and press start.
- When the bread machine has finished sprinkle a little flour on your cutting board, as this will make it easier to work with.
- Lightly grease your pizza pan. Roll or press the dough to cover a standard size pizza pan. It will cover a standard size cookie sheet as well.
- Brush the dough lightly with olive oil.
- Cover the dough and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Bake only the crust first in the oven for approx 5 minutes, then remove and add your sauce and toppings.
- Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 15- 20 minutes.
Mix together the ingredients below to your liking:
- Worchester Sauce (Couple of shakes of the bottle)
- Pepper (few shakes)
- Brown Sugar (bout a teaspoon)
- Cinnimon (few shakes)
- Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
Ideas For Toppings:
Meat:hamburger, pepperoni, bacon, BBQ chicken, ham meatballs , salami, sausage
Vegies: red/green pepper, jalapenos peppers, olives,onion, mushroom, pinapple,tomato
Cheeses: Mozzarella, Cheddar, Parmesan, Blue Cheese, Brie, Colby, Ricota, Smoked Goda, Monterey Jack