Nutrimill Grain Mill Review
The NutriMill Classic Mill produces flour that is packed with nutrients and unlike some grain mills, the NutriMill Classic doesn’t overheat. The grain mill also has a variable texture control feature that results in flour with exceptional consistency. The NutriMill Classic Mill has many other superior features that customers love which is why the grain mill is one of the highest rated grain mills in the market today. From Amazon alone, the grain mill rates extremely high after numerous customer reviews. For more in-depth information on why the NutriMill Classic Grain Mill stands out, below is a detailed review.
Most of the nutritious part of the grain is removed in commercial grinding mills. Freshly grounded flour is far superior as it retains all the nutrients and natural oils that are stripped from the flour that you buy from a store. Nutrimill grain mills provide you the best way to enjoy tastier and nutritious meals every time you grind flour at home. The super-efficient performance, attractive price and advanced functional features make L’Equip Nutrimill grain mill a must have for every kitchen.
Grain Mill Details
- Motor: The NutriMill Classic Mill has a powerful motor with a multi-channel air flow feature that prevents overheating and prolongs the life of the motor.
- Capacity: The NutriMill Classic Mill has a 20 cup capacity; thus you can grind sufficient quantities in one round.
- Texture Control Features: Nutrimill grain mill has adjustable grinding settings – ranging from coarse to super fine, thus allowing you to prepare a variety of breads. It has a 400 percent range of adjustment between the fine and coarse settings. The best part is it has the same grain input: flour output ratio, thus losing nothing during the milling process.
- Versatility: The Nutrimill grinds oats, hulled buckwheat, brown rice, white rice, popcorn, soybean, dried beans and split peas into super fine or coarser flour.
- Easy To Use Controls – The mill features easy to use controls that are safe and convenient. These include the grip hopper lid for easy accessibility and quieter milling operation. The Tru Track bowl locking system connects perfectly and securely locks the lid on the bowl. The Tru Feed allows you to control the grain flow in the bowl precisely. The control knobs and bowl handles are ergonomically designed for easy and convenient use.
- Usability Features: The nutrimill grain mill is easy to assemble. You do not need any prior installation experience to install it and can be easily cleaned. The NutriMill Classic Mill has a self cleaning milling chamber and also has a precision grain feed control feature.
- Warranty: The NutriMill Classic Mill comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & Weight: The grain mill measures 12.5 by 12.5 by 14.5 inches and weighs 13.2 pounds.
What Customers Are Saying
Almost everyone who has bought the NutriMill Classic Mill has positive things to say. Most positive reviews are concentrated on the grain mill’s effectiveness in making exceptional quality flour. Many people love the fact that the NutriMill Classic Mill has a multi-channel air flow feature that prevents overheating resulting in high quality flour. It’s important to note that excessive heat destroys nutrients in flour. Many NutriMill Classic Mill owners love the fact that they can make flour without worrying about losing nutrients as is the case with grain mills which overheat. Many customers also love the fact that the grain mill doesn’t remove the most nutritious part of grains which adds to the quality.
Many NutriMill Classic Mill owners also love the fact that the grain mill is extremely easy to use. The grain mill’s features like the self cleaning milling chamber and precision grain feed control feature make the mill extremely easy to use. All you need to do is load the grain mill. The rest of the work is done for you! Many customers who have bought the grain mill love the fact that you can grind all kinds of grains without jamming the mill. Customers also love the fact that you can dictate the consistency of the resulting flour allowing you to make different kinds of flour. NutriMill Classic Mill owners also happy with the capacity of the grain mill which makes it easy to mill a lot of flour in one sitting.
The size and weight of the NutriMill Classic Mill is also ideal according to most people who have bought the grain mill. At just 12.5 by 12.5 by 14.5 inches in dimension and 13.2 pounds in weight, the grain mill can fit on most typical kitchen countertops comfortably. Many NutriMill Classic Mill owners also love the fact that the grain mill comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
It’s a daunting task trying to find negative reviews about the NutriMill Classic Mill. Most customers love everything about the grain mill. There are however a few who have some complaints. For instance, some customers find the grain mill a bit bulky. This con should however be disregarded since the grain mill has a 20 cup capacity. Similar capacity grain mills are larger in size. Some customers also feel the mill should offer a full lifetime warranty instead of a limited lifetime warranty. For the grain mill’s cost however, a limited lifetime warranty is more than impressive.
The above information proves why the NutriMill Classic Grain Mill is highly rated. The grain mill produces high quality flour. The grain mill is also easy to use, reasonably priced, sizeable and high-capacity. When you consider other things like the countless customer reviews online and the limited lifetime warranty, the NutriMill Classic Grain Mill is clearly a strong buy.